How to Measure for your Collar Size
In order to ensure a proper fit of your collar,
use the following method to measure your neck size…
- 1) Take a string or cord and wrap it around your neck. Make it snug, but not too tight.
- 1a) Alternatively use a tailor's cloth measuring tape and skip steps 2 and 3
- 2) Get a pen and mark the point on both sides where the string overlaps
- 3) Lay the string flat and measure the distance between the two points that you marked.
- 4) Add 12mm (1/2“) to the measured size for comfort
- 5) The resulting measurement is your correct size