How to Measure your Ball Stretcher Size
To establish the correct ball stretcher size for your body, use the following methods…
Our leather ball stretchers come in 6.5mm (¼") increments from 32mm (1.¼")to 63mm (2.½"). We can produce larger and smaller sizes as needed. Please contact us with your requests.
- 1) Take a cardboard tube from a toilet roll and cut off two 32mm (1.¼") pieces.
- 2) Cut the wall of the tubes lengthwise so that they can open up.
- 3) Have a warm shower or wrap your scrotum in a warmed up cloth to make sure your scrotum is completely relaxed.
- 4) Stand in front of a mirror so that you can see your cock and balls easily.
- 5) Take the two pieces of cardboard tube and fit them on top of each other around the skin part of your sack between your testicles and the underside of the penis
- 6) Push the inner of the cardboard tube against the top of testicles and slide the outer tube up as far as it will go. Do this snugly, but without stretching the sac or any discomfort.
- 7) With a pen mark the point where the tubes overlap
- 8) Take the tubes off and measure the resulting size of the outer tube plus the bit that you marked on the inner tube.
- 9) The result is your correct stretcher size.
- 10) Select the size closest to your measurement. If in doubt select the smaller size.
You can read on this subject in more detail in the Info drop-down menu. This is especially recommended to all newcomers, but old hands may learn something new as well