Terms and Conditions
We accept Cash, Cheques, Money Orders, Debit Card (EFTPOS), Direct Bank Deposit, Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.
- For our international customers PayPal is the only form of payment we accept.
PayPal is a secure payment gateway and protects both you and us from fraud. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card via the PayPal gateway. Just click the checkout button and follow directions.
Australian Customers have the following options:
- Direct Bank Deposit (instructions and account details given with order confirmation)
- Cheques and money orders drawn in Australian dollars on an Australian bank. The goods will only be shipped when payment has been cleared at our bank.
- Alternatively you can collect your purchase from our shop where we accept cash or provide card payment facilities.
- Please allow 2-3 working days processing time for orders to ship.
- Items listed as “made to order” have their estimated delivery time clearly stated in the items details.
- We normally use Australia Post standard service, but can use Express service at extra cost.
- All overseas shipments are sent by registered airmail.
- Shipping costs are based on weight and are charged at cost.
- All items are shipped direct from our premises.
Refunds and Returns
In the unlikely event that the goods you receive are found to be upon arrival damaged or defective, we will exchange, refund, repair or credit the item, provided these they are returned to us within 14 days.
When you receive your purchase, please examine it carefully. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, contact us immediately by contacting us or by phoning us on +61 3 9532 8961 with your complaint.
All products deemed faulty must be returned accompanied by the appropriate documentation. Please include a note with relevant information.
- You may cancel your order for up to 24 hours from placement of order for a full refund
- We do not accept any returns on custom made goods. So please consider your specification carefully
- We do not accept returns of goods because you changed your mind.
The goods we sell are of a very personal nature and the health and wellbeing of all of our customers is of paramount consideration. Therefore the items would not be able to be resold, so please consider your purchase carefully
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the item is returned in a safe and secure manner. If you want to ensure the delivery, we advise to register the package for added security as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in the mail.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
Our Return Address
552 Glen Huntly Road
Elsternwick, Victoria, 3185
Out of Stock / Backorder Policy
We usually stock standard items or produce them on the next work day. Occasionally, unforeseen delays can occur. If this happens we will contact you and advise you of a new delivery date. You then have the option to ask for a full refund of your payment.